At Cassie Leah Photography, we are committed to conserving and protecting our awesome planet. Not only do we personally live a lifestyle of health and sustainability, but we also put forth many eco-conscious business efforts in order to leave the smallest carbon footprint possible. We know that the more people and businesses that are environmentally responsible, the better our world will be for future generations.
Take a look at what we actually do to be green:
- We print on marketing materials that are either recycled or come from a renewable resource
- We choose suppliers that have eco-friendly morals, values and standards
- We embrace the use of natural and ambient light to create our photographs
- We practice water, waste and energy conservation
- We use rechargeable batteries for all battery operated equipment
- We walk or ride our bikes to photo-shoots that are within a reasonable distance to our home-studio
- We offer ONLY environmentally sustainable products, and educate our clients of the ease and benefits of living a “green” life
- We offer discount sessions to local eco-friendly non-profit organizations
- We practice “refuse, reduce, re-use, recycle and rethink” everyday
- We shoot photos and provide proofs in digital formats
- We fuel ourselves with all local and/or organic, vegetarian and vegan foods
- We proudly donate to the Arbor Day Foundation every time a wedding package is booked resulting in 10 trees planted per wedding to offset carbon emissions
We are also a proud Premier Level member of Greener Photography. This non-profit organization actively seeks to mitigate the environmental impact of the photography industry by educating and certifying professional photographers, suppliers and the general public about the benefits of going green.