I was beyond honored to be a part of Miles’ birthing journey earthside. I’ve gotten to know his beautiful family from working with them with their first child for his newborn session, 6months session and 12months session! As soon as they found out they were expecting a second little babe, I was asked to be their birth photographer to capture Carrie’s natural home water-birth! I couldn’t have been more thrilled!
Miles decided to hang out where it was nice a cozy for a bit longer than expected, so we were all anxiously awaiting his arrival:) Carrie gave me a call mid-day telling me that she had some cramping and to just to give me a heads up that she could possibly be going into labor later that night. A mere two hours later, I unexpectedly got another call that it was go-time! I arrived within the hour, and Miles joined us only about 90 minutes later! The intense strength and grace that Carrie exuded during her quick labor was absolutely inspiring!
Sweet baby Theo was such a dream to photograph for his newborn photography session in our downtown natural light studio. His parents were absolutely smitten with their new baby boy and such a pleasure to work with. Their calm go-with-the-flow energy was certainly reflected in baby Theo’s relaxed demeanor allowing us to capture him in those fresh newborn curled up positions. I can’t wait to see this gorgeous little man again soon!!
We are so honored to be chosen as the September Featured Artist on the Plywerk blog! Plywerk is our ah-mazing custom bamboo wall-art studio and supplier, based out of one of our favorite US cities, Portland, OR. All of their pieces are hand-crafted with sustainably harvested materials, by real-life humans;) Every one of the custom fine art products that we offer are made with sustainable resources and/or come from print labs that have environmentally sensitive procedures in place, and Plywerk goes way above and beyond our high ‘green’ expectations. They are the true definition of eco-friendly fine art!
I had the honor of working with this gorgeous couple to capture Katie’s beautiful baby bump, for her maternity session in tropical paradise of Longboat Key Beach. The soft, natural light flooded into our photos, creating some absolutely stunning portraits of this radiant mama-to-be and her loving handsome hubby:)
I fell in love with this sweet baby girl the moment she showed up for her first photo session in our organic natural light studio, at 8 weeks old. She was such a tiny little babe and had the daintiest little features. Her sweet lips, wide eyes and little personality were so much fun to capture, and I absolutely love how her portraits came out.
I’ve been photographing this sweet family since baby girl Charlotte was still in her mama’s belly! From her newborn session and 6 month session, she has always been such a fun baby to work with and her 12mos portraits were the icing on the cake! We were rushed to finish her one-year photo session, in downtown Sarasota’s historic Laurel Park, a bit early due to Florida’s infamous afternoon summer thunderstorms.. but Charlotte didn’t mind one bit! She was as happy as can be with her birthday cupcake and the cool, wet raindrops that none of us could escape. Happy birthday, sweet girl!
I had a fun time with sweet baby boy Nico and his loving parents for Nico’s 7month portrait session, held in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. I’ve had the honor of capturing Nico for his newborn session in our downtown Sarasota studio, as well as his mama’s maternity session when he was still just a bump in her belly! Nico’s chubby cheeks and sweet personality had me swooning, as he just watched me in awe as I captured this fun ‘sitting-up’ milestone of his:)
We are so excited to have reached over 1K Facebook fans, that we thought an awesome giveaway would be a fun way to say ‘thank you’ to everyone who supports us!
We’ve teamed up with some of our favorite boutique baby vendors to offer a super adorable bundle of prizes worth over $400!!
It’s super easy to enter! Simply ‘like’ each one of our featured vendors on Facebook, and ‘share’ our Giveaway Flyer from our Facebook page to your’s! That’s it!
Let’s take a look at the prizes, shall we??
- One lime and gray Organic Bloom Frame (fits a 6×9 size print)! We’re giving away one of our all-time favorite products, created with love by our favorite frame company, The Organic Bloom! This amazing company makes and paints all of their unique custom frames by hand, using wood from certified sustainable forests! In addition to how seriously awesome this company is, their adorable chic-shaped, distressed-finished, wooden frames compliment any nursery and kids space just perfectly!
- One outfit of your choice from Shades Kids! This oh-so-adorable children’s clothing line specializes in classic designs with a modern twist. Each outfit is decorated with an applique made from a combination of different fabric pieces forming a unique, one of a kind design.
- One grab-bag of adorable headbands for your little girl from Birdie Baby Boutique! This super cute boutique specializes in creating fresh, trendy & whimsical hand made accessories. Soo so cute!
- One bundle of ‘Earth Mama Angel Baby’ Skincare Products from our friends at Everyday Baby Boutique! Everyday Baby is a natural parenting boutique & resource center located in Sarasota, Florida. Christian (owner) is a seriously awesome mama with tons of passion for natural parenting and community support. If you live in Sarasota, be sure to stop in and say ‘hello!’
- One ‘Coco Cheetah’ Set of Barefoot Baby Sandals, Leg Warmers and matching Headband from Kapri Couture. Inspired by her beautiful baby girl, Olivia (owner) designs ‘fabulous fashion for your little princess!’
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 30th. Good luck!!